Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Talked with Chris Today

Well today was a great day. Chris called early this morning while he was at the Salt Lake Airport and I talked with him for about 45 minutes. Then When he got to New York's airport he called again and we talked for about two hours. I got to talk with him for about 30 minutes. We talked about his time in the Mission Training Center there in Prove, UT. He has a great testimony of the Gospel and has a great LOVE for his Lord and Savior. He shared with me somthings I could do that would help me be a better person and some views on how to teach Sarah his sister about graining a testimony of our Savior and knowing what it feels like to have the Holy Ghost with you and how to keep him with you. I LOVE having a missionary for a son, I learn more and more each time. the Lord has blessed me with great giants for children I have learned a life time of values and principles from them. What a Great day.

Love & Prayers,
Theresa

2 comments:

Melinda B. said...

Wow, and it wasn't even mother's day! Do you have a German mailing address for him?

Californa Brecheisens said...

Yes, I sent you an email a few minutes ago from his mission President which had a mailing address for him I'll try and let you know when he gets transferred but to be sure, make sure you check to make sure his address is still the same.